Friday, June 29, 2007

Have you seen this thing?

Ok friends...have you heard about this iphone? Apparently people camped out overnight in places to be one of the first in line to get their hands on this baby.



You know that I'm a girl that likes technology. I like new gadgets and trying to figure out how they work. My friend got a new phone the other day and I liked playing with it. But I don't think I would ever stand in line for a cell phone. I guess I see that there are way more important things in the world. I think the need in our culture to always have the next best, biggest, more better thing is draining to me. Here's a fact: I can't keep up with the Jones'. So I'm going to quit trying. I want to spend my money on something that matters not something else that will fill the landfills in five years.

Just thought I'd share my thoughts with you.

disclaimer: if you went out and bought one, i don't hate you. in fact, give me a call... i think i want to check it out.




1 comment:

amy brink said...

i love you with all of my corazon.