Thanksgiving was a blast! I watched as Caitlin prepared our first Turkey here. We ended up having 20 visitors come and eat. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the actual people but just the table all set up.
As you can see, we had plenty of food and just enough seats.
The weekend after Thanksgiving, I had the opportunity to go visit my friend Heather Sanchez in a city called Queretero. It is 3 hours away by bus. Heather and I know each other from when I was interning at the University of Northern Colorado. She's on staff and married.
And today we had the opportunity to go to the Red Cross to pack boxes for victims of the floodings in Tabasco. It was fun to do something that you could see an immediate result from. We packed 5 pallets of boxes today!
Please pray for us:
- as we finish the semester, that we would do so strongly- not wasting any day on campus
- for team transitions- our teammate Nate is leaving and Kat is coming back from a long time in the states dealing with sickness and we have 3 new teammates coming in January as well.
- for our time at home with our families
- for transition back into the United States and cultural shock
- that we would remain steadfast in our walks with the Lord
- for revival in the hearts of Mexicans and we would see this city transformed by the Gospel