Today it is freezing here, yet I still refuse to wear my winter coat. It was so warm and cozy here and now Spring went on vacation with my parents to Hawaii. My sister, brother and I are on Grandma duty this week. It's been fun and interesting for sure.
Which leads me to tell you what I praise God for:
- that Grandma drank her Tylenol PM last night without holding it first in her mouth for 45 min and then spitting it on me. You don't understand how much this ministered to my little heart.
- that my brother and I are getting along! I love this kid but I know sometimes I'm not too nice to him.
- for Monday night with my sisters, Amy and Katie (Katie isn't actually a blood relative but Amy and I will take her any day)
- for lent being over on Sunday so that I can eat sweets again!
- for Blake Lewis on American Idol--get cuter buddy!
- for my MPDBFF EMoe... I can't say enough about this chick
- for supporters that love me and stand beside me and will do anything to help me finish my initial support.
Jesus is providing for my little needs as I wait for him to provide all of my support.