Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A couple of days ago, I was studying Romans 13 the last couple of weeks and my mind began to wonder. I really know nothing about taxes and why I need to pay them. So I talked to my brother, Ryan about these things on Easter as we went to McDonalds for those new cinnamon melts (which are wonderful by the way). Anyways, Ryan started explaining about excise tax and all that jazz and I realized that I should have probably paid attention in high school and college. In fact, how did I pass? and how did I get that stupid academic honors diploma and made the Dean's List? What a joke! All this to say I feel a new need to understand these things so I can be a proper upstanding citizen. So if anyone has anything to add to my knowledge base, I'm willing to grow in the area of taxes.

No comments: