Monday, January 15, 2007

Freedom Writers




My sister and I went to go see Freedom Writers this weekend. I thought it was going to be "Dangerous Minds" revisited but it was so much different. Erin Gruwell inspired classmates to abandon old beliefs set up by their families to unite in one class. I loved it. My sister and my mom are both teachers and I'm sure it was inspirational to Amy but for me it challenged me to do my job better. The reason I stepped into college ministry was because my own life was transformed by the Gospel in college. I'm not the same. This movie reminded me how sweet life change is and how blessed I am to be a part of it. Go see it...I think you'll love it. We, as Believers, have the power through the holy spirit to change lives. Let's do this together.

No comments: