Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fall Weather and Gray Skies


Above is a picture of me at work at the podiatrist. Behind me is Steph and Amber. They work there as well. I work here part time while raising support.

Well, I just got back from Hillsdale, MI where I got to spend some quality time with friends from the summer. How encouraging it was to be with people that God has planted in them a similar heart to me.

I have really struggled with this issue--being around people that get me, my vision, and how hard it is at times to continuously ask people to be a part of this with me. Don't get me wrong, I am completely sold out to reaching college students for Christ. Sometimes, it's just hard doing it alone. But altogether I'm so thankful for the time here. I thank Jesus for my parents and how they love me and take care of me. I praise God that they care enough to ask about raising support and my heart.

1 comment:

amy brink said...

i love the picture!!! :)