Friday, August 04, 2006

Reality

It's setting in. I have realized that raising support may take longer than I think. Honestly, I don't like the in between time like this. I want to be in Mexico. I'm built for ministry and sometimes it's hard to see where Jesus is while I wait and trust for Him to work. It's a good spot to be in--just another opportunity to trust Jesus.

When I step back and look at my experience of building my team thus far I am so encouraged. I'm so thankful for my team and how they love and take care of me. I sit here and know that the Lord has strategically placed them around me so I wouldn't be here alone.

Last night at church we talked about how we all have a position on the team. Whatever position it is, we need the other parts to operate the way God intented. The big question is: "Am I ready for the game?" Are my shoes on? Am I ready for the big game?

Pray with me as I prepare and seek the Lord to get me ready.

1 comment:

amy brink said...

hey em...i'm praying for ya! i love you