These days, things are hectic but going well.
Here are some things that are bringing me great joy:
- My friend Caitlin from last year is back for three weeks helping us plan our annual student conference. She's great and fun and makes me laugh all the time.
- My sweet roommate Angie. She has been such a blessing and great friend this year.
- Knowing that that there is joy in sadness and sadness in joy. It's messy but Jesus is somehow good in the middle.
- Listening to my Mexican guy friends singing pop music in the car in falsetto voices. So hilarious.
- Getting long phone messages and emails of random thoughts from my pregnant sister.
- Seeing Jesus move on campuses and in the lives of students and staff...it's just priceless.
- My international Bible Study at church. I love the women and the countries they represent.