Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Team, New Semester


Here's the new clan (missing a few though)...we are a pretty good looking clan.

Things are on a roll here. We don't really ease into much. Last week I was with the Keynote prep team visiting student leaders that are helping set up outreach concerts on their campuses between Feb 10- Feb 25. I was so encouraged by some of the students comments as they prepared for the event.

Here are some things I heard:

"I believe that God is going to use this concert to reach my campus. We want every student to have an opportunity to respond to Christ."

"God I ask for every student on my campus to know you" -student praying yesterday

"I don't only want to reach Mexicans in Mexico but I want to go to the US and Canada and reach the lost Latinos there as well."

As you can see, God's hand is moving across this generation in this city to do something incredible. I am so excited to be a part of it.

No comments: