I made it home in one piece and sore face muscles from laughing so much in the mini-van. Here are some things that I'm still smiling about:
- 4 girls and 3 guys singing "You Raised Me Up" by Selah
- mad libs
- theological discussions over meals
- taking the train to South Bend
I had a blast in Colorado and now I'm home praying that the Lord will finish things up in the next 2 weeks so that I can leave to go back to Colorado for STINT briefing and then on to Mexico City!
Here are some things you can pray for:
- that God will raise the last $380/monthly in two weeks
- for good times with my family
- for healthy endings at home
- that my brain will be able to retain all the information from the conferences that I have attended and will attend
- that God would continue to take care of my intestinal track as I tread through changes
I also got to meet my niece Carly yesterday! What a cutie!