Wednesday, November 08, 2006

25 Years Old!

This past weekend, I turned 25 years old. I love birthdays. I love being surrounded by people that care so much for you. I was reminded and refreshed in big ways and I am so grateful for that. It's hard to sometimes to connect with others when I am busy working, raising support, meeting with small groups and working on my New Testament class so it was good to have community all weekend.

I was also reminded of God's sovereign plan for my life. I love the thought that I am right on track. That God knew before the beginning of time that I would be sitting here in South Bend on my 25th Birthday with my family instead of in Mexico with my stellar team. It wasn't news to Him.

He continues to bless, stretch and grow me in this process. Thank you for walking with me, praying for me and encouraging me by just being in the race with me.

No comments: